PWM-Non Market Risk
- Up to 28k
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Hays Malaysia
- 20 juil. 18 2018-07-20
A top tier ibank is looking for Non-Market Risk Analyst.
Your new company
Our client is a global leading investment bank with representation in more than 42 markets spreading across Australia, New Zealand, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and America. As they continue on their journey to build a global business and to support their customers, they are committed to attract and retain the best talents.
Your new role
As part of the team, your responsible are:
- Partner with the PWM business and control partners such as Compliance and legal to establish the regulatory controls, governance framework and surveillance methodology is effectively in place to manage the risk of business
- Identify and participate in process re-engineering projects to reduce the residual risks of the department and improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Analyse reports and identify trends in assessing the risk of the business.
- Performs daily supervisory and trade based surveillance reviews to ensure adherence to Firm's policy and procedures. Monitor and identify internal breaches / control weaknesses and conduct investigations. Recommend corrective actions where needed.
- Prepare documentation to report and escalate to senior management any issues and exceptions highlighted.
- Oversee and manage outsourced surveillance teams to ensure that supervisory/surveillance reviews meet our performance criteria and quality standards.
What you'll need to succeed
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience in the banking industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- A bachelor degree; preferably in banking/finance/economics discipline
- Preferable in Risk, Compliance or Global Markets experience
- Good product knowledge of various asset-classes including equity, fixed income, listed and OTC derivatives and banking product
What you'll get in return
You will get an opportunity to join a renowned global bank with fast growing business and excellent career exposure with attractive remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV at Angela.Poh@hays.com.my or call me at +603-7611 8600.