A reputable China-based Bank in Hong Kong is looking for a high-calibre manager to establish & ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of policies & procedures of Personal Banking Department.
- Establish and ensure policies and procedures are in line with the overall business strategic goals, particularly optimize the retention of existing customers
- Assist in liaise and collaborate with different business units to design, review and unify the operation and system workflow to ensure the consistency in service delivery
- Formulate, drive and implement process enhancement initiatives to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Provide support on UAT in respect of systems of the retail banking business
- Deliver training to end users for the updated policies, procedures or system
- University graduate in Economics, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ retail banking experience
- Good Knowledge of retail banking practices, operation system and procedure
- Good project management, organizational and analytical skills
- Self-motivation with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Fluent spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager Level
Interested parties please send your resume in word format with current & expected salary and notice period to email@example.com. For details, please feel free to contact Ada at 9710 9507.