- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 19 juin 18 2018-06-19
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 70 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people.
Franklin Templeton Multi-Asset Strategies (FTMAS) is the global multi-asset/multi-management group within Franklin Templeton Investments. The FTMAS team's philosophy combines a top down and bottom up approach in order to deliver diversified, actively managed investment strategies. The group is looking for a Portfolio Associate to our team based in Hong Kong. Reporting to the Portfolio Manager in Hong Kong, you are accountable for assisting with the management of various Asian based funds and managed accounts as well as a full range of analytical support.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of this position?
Multi-asset portfolio implementation:
- Monitoring portfolio positions for a wide range of portfolios on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Implementing asset allocation and strategy/fund selection across many different portfolios
- Enter trade orders for funds, ETFs, single securities and derivatives in Charles River Invest Mgmt System
- Follow-up with trading, execution and settlement teams
- Respond to client and portfolio management queries
- Provide analysis of portfolio positioning, risk and profile.
- Maintain close contact with product, marketing, operations, trading and risk teams to act as liaison to Portfolio Management.
- Generate periodic and ad-hoc portfolio reports for portfolio management team
- Develop/update presentations and reporting materials using various market data tools
- Assist with data to update presentations and fund commentaries for marketing; other marketing-related tasks as required
- Assist with collection of market data from internal and external sources
- Gather and summarize external research for portfolio management
What qualifications, skills and experience would help someone to be successful?
- Bachelor's degree, with focus on economics, finance, financial engineering, or a related field
- At least 2 years of experience in investment management industry
- CFA or similar designation desirable
- Type 1 or 9 SFC licence is required. Type 4 is desirable
- Possess good understanding and with an interest in Multi-Asset investments including derivatives (futures, options etc)
- Exposure to third party risk analysis and third party risk systems desirable.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, knowledge of portfolio construction techniques and of derivatives preferred
- Proven information gathering skills, outstanding attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player with the capability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in data processing and office and other applications (advanced level of; Bloomberg, FactSet, Datastream, Morningstar Direct,Charles River)
- Excellent communication skills
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards -the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business. To us, corporate citizenship means being accountable, serving our clients, being an employer of choice, managing our environmental impact, and supporting our communities . An emphasis on corporate citizenship is embedded in our culture and values , and is an important element of how we achieve success.
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people , and see what it means to say, " I AM Franklin Templeton ."
Franklin Templeton Investments values diversity in its workforce and welcomes employees from different backgrounds, generations, capabilities, cultural identification, sexual orientations, and gender expression, in addition to other attributes that contribute to a truly diverse and inclusive community.
Please apply with your full resume via the link below:
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.