Premier Service Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities Client Service
Risk & Control
- Primary point of contact for external clients for professional advice, enquiries, complaints, resolving of discrepancies and transactional errors
- Provide the highest standard of customer service in response to client enquiries and complaints, so as to create improved, lasting relationships with our clients
- Responsible for client satisfaction with service arrangements and delivery
- Work with internal stakeholders for service requirements, enquiries, and instructions
- Responsible for effective service recovery process through complaint logging and handling
- Maintain a professional SCB image through all interactions with clients
- Continually identify opportunities to improve client efficiency / performance, through e.g. optimising channel usage, identifying service improvements, product solutions, and cross-sell opportunities
Value Added Service
- Comply with the process for customer identification
- Comply with applicable Money Laundering Prevention Procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and Line Manager.
- Adhere to policies including escalation and compliance requirements, and follow any other relevant internal controls and procedures as they relate to process, products, policies and regulations.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Review service performance with the clients and generate ways to continuously improve service level standards
- On a selective basis, accompany Wholesale Bank RMs on sales calls to sell our service capabilities and/or to resolve clients' operational and service issues
- Leverage on the VoC process and the relationship to understand client's needs, and identify opportunities for improvements in service, product solutions, utilisation and optimising channel usage, up-selling and cross-selling etc.
- Make proactive calls on clients to improve the utilisation level of facilities, increase transaction volume, identify opportunities for channels and referrals for the business
- Build trusted partnerships with clients at the daily transactional / operational level
- Organised and detail orientated
- Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Good questioning skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to recognize basic styles of customer behaviour and how to adapt each style to create positive 'chemistry'
- Able to identify and manage both transactional and operational risks
- Ability to work under pressure
- Intermediate level product/processes knowledge
- Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.