Premium Operation/ Travel Management Support (Transportation, Aviation, Hospitality)
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 14 sept. 17
Our client is a leading global chauffeured transportation service provider targeting premium air travelers, especially private jet travelers. They have been voted as one of the 5000 fastest growing company in the US for 7 consecutive years and successful applicant can look forward to excellent career and personal development opportunities in a dynamic and warm work environment. Our client is seeking a qualified individual for frontline operations in a client relations environment. This person will report to the Director of the office as a member of the agile local team in Hong Kong.
- Process client requests via communication channels of email, telephone, and certain messaging apps
- Plan itineraries, routes, and location visits with a critical attention to detail
- Performing quality assurance checks with local vendors, chauffeurs, and key third-party liaisons
- Work as part of a close-knit local team to fulfill client expectations in the region
- Integrate with our international team to ensure the same high standard of service globally
- Some regional travel opportunities possible to support APAC business.
- Attend training sessions in head office in the US.
- University completed (degree in hospitality, travel, languages or business disciplines)
- Experience in customer service function in the hospitality sector preferred. Candidates with private/commercial aviation industry experience are a plus.
- Familiarity with MacOS/ Microsoft Office, common office programs
- Near native English and fluent Putonghua.
- Immediately available is preferred
Interested Applicants please send your resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Debbie Chan:
** Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion**