Presales Consultant, Risk & Performance
Full time - Regular Type of Hire
Requisition will be sent to PeopleFluent Experience Desired Education Desired
Master of Science Travel Percentage
0% Job Description
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun. What you will be doing:
What you bring:
- Proactively generate business growth ideas across Banking Book Risk ecosystem
- Leveraging FIS product sets and strategies. Understand various products, identify the synergies and unique selling points of the solutions.
- Contribute to market strategies
- Perform sales presentations and deliver solution demonstrations, that are fit for purpose and well adapted for each audience (executive stakeholders, business users, business analysts and IT teams).
- Maintain and improve the solution adoption by existing clients
- Provide coverage at relevant trade forums and other customer events
- Identify and qualify customers' business and functional requirements to obtain initial project estimates and identify solution gaps
- Respond to RFI / RFP / queries in a timely and professional manner Support demand generation program / campaign to enable building of pipeline for business leadership, team spirit, winning culture
- Support delivery in implementing existing projects, Cross-Team knowledge sharing: design and deliver education on solution to PreSales and Sales Deliver regular (fortnightly)
- Update on activities on past period and upcoming weeks activities
- Improve to drive the end to end deal process including qualification and work closer with PS especially on the scoping
- Engage with marketing teams and product strategy teams to identify and research new market verticals and opportunities. Support marketing events in APAC Support Account managers in clients' review (from solution standpoint)
- Other related duties as assigned.
- In depth understanding of actuarial modelling techniques for personal insurance
- Detailed understanding and experience of actuarial & risk modelling software
- Knowledge of the Prophet system, Insurance regulation and solvency related issues is a plus
- Deep understanding of Solvency II and IFRS requirements, ERM solutions and services
- Experience in Insurance Science - Actuary Studies
- Experience in business consultancy-related or any Life Insurers for at least 3 years is a plus
- Skills in Prophet (preferably as programmer) at least 3 years
- Experience in Actuary (preferably actuary certification and experience in Life Insurance, General insurance) at least 5 years and deep understandin gof the insurance policy management and transformation programs
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect.
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the http://www.fisglobal.com/-/media/fisglobal/files/policies/privacy/online-privacy-notice/english.pdf?la=en Online Privacy Notice. Sourcing Model
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.