Principal Investment, Credit Investment, Analyst, Hong Kong
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB OUR IMPACT
Principal Investment invests in real estate equity and debt, corporate equity and debt, growth equity and infrastructure worldwide. Consisting of over 900 professionals in 25 offices in 15 countries, our business operates on a global platform and we are one of the largest managers of private capital globally. YOUR IMPACT
We are looking for a highly-motivated individual with a passion for markets who is looking to challenge themselves. The successful candidate will be empowered from day one to help drive profitability for the business through a strong emphasis in finding opportunities in market inefficiencies and delivering solutions for the firm and its stakeholders RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
Principal Investment specializes in the investment and management of a diverse portfolio of asset classes including private equity, credit, and real estate. The successful applicant will be a member of the Southeast Asia team covering private equity, credit, and real estate as well as a member of the Principal Investment Credit team covering corporate credit in China. The role mainly consists of valuing companies as well as execution of private transactions. The applicant must be able to interact with other members of the team, consultants and legal advisors, manage due diligence efforts and have the ability to extract information from a variety of sources.
- Performing due diligence and financial / operational analysis on variety of companies
- Working closely with senior members of the team in recommending investment decisions
- Interface with external parties as necessary
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- 1-3 year(s) of relevant experience
- Investment banking or investing experience a plus
- Strong financial modeling (high proficiency in Excel) and accounting skills a must
- Corporate valuation skills with regards to various types of assets (equities, credit, real estate)
- Fluency in Mandarin Chinese or experience in Southeast Asia a plus
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible to requests and deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Extensive traveling should be expected
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.