Principal Investment Senior Vice President / Director
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 20 sept. 17
Our client is one of the top Chinese investment bank. Now we are looking for high calibre candidates to originate and execute the capital investment which is made on the Balance Sheet of our client. This position is HK based.
- Responsible for deal sourcing and origination, able to originate investment opportunities form network customers and business partners;
- Lead investment execution, conduct comprehensive due diligence, oversee the investment analysis, process of transaction structuring and assist in negotiation;
- Prepare and give presentation of the investment proposal to Investment committee;
- Handle ad-hoc projects.
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Finance, Business Administration or related disciplines;
- CFA or CAIA is preferred;
- At least 3 years of experience in private equity / direct investment;
- Strong analytical and communication skills and able to perform effectively with minimal supervision in a small team environment;
- Self-driven, reliable and able to perform under pressure;
- Strong command of written and spoken Chinese (Putonghua) and English.
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Jan Li:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.808 or (852) 6331-8842
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion**