- HKD 1.3M
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Datasearch Consulting
Principal Project Manager
Global Financial Technology vendor | Payments sector focused | Regional responsibilities
Our client, a global financial technology vendor with a strong reputation in payment space, is looking to hire an experienced Principal Project Manager to support the Asia business.
As a key member of the team, you will play an instrumental role in managing all facets of multiple projects in Asia. You will manage projects from initiation through implementation and delivery; providing planning and direction on schedules and monitoring budget/spending, guiding projects thru to completion on time, with agreed upon scope, within budget meeting and/or exceeding quality standards.
You will be involved in activities such as:
- Monitoring project scope and baseline to ensure delivery is compliant
- Developing project plan and schedule, agreement and proposal and ensures timely completion of projects, within budget
- Manages project issues and risks (technical and non-technical) through identification, evaluation, tracking, communication and mediation
- Obtains needed resources, establishes project team and delegates individual responsibilities
You will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 years related experience
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- PMI Certification, working towards obtaining or approved equivalent which may include experience
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Datasearch Consulting Pte Ltd | Licence no. 17S8525 | Reg No. R1873033