Private Bank Data Platform Lead
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The PB Data Analytics platform domain lead role will operate out of Hong Kong. The role acts in the capacity of a product manager for the portfolio management and analytics features to enable the key digital advisory vision for the APAC Private Banking business. The candidate will lead the solution delivery of strategic initiatives within the change programs for PB APAC. The candidate should possess subject matter expert knowledge around portfolio management and excellent problem solving skills to drive the implementation of next generation of portfolio management capabilities. Candidate will need to interact closely with a wide range of stakeholders ranging from relationship managers, investment consultants, COOs and IT. As a result, the candidate will need to have a clear vision of an innovative portfolio management product for private banking clients and be able to articulate to business stakeholders with different seniority for end to end delivery. The successful candidate must have a desire to be part of a high-profile, multi-faceted team that provides necessary support in day to day technology management as well as long-term initiatives. The candidate must possess high level of integrity, both personally and professionally.
- The PB Data Platform Lead will work closely with the business stakeholders to translate the platform vision into executable projects driven by business priority and see through the end to end implementation of the domain
- Drive effective end-to-end delivery of prioritized programs ensuring the investments are optimized from cost, time to market and strategic fit perspective
- Prioritize demand as product owner based on business demands and stakeholder feedbacks and be accountable for the end to end delivery, including resource / funding review monitoring and ensuring change program governance compliance
- Form strong partnership with IT and involve in solution design
- Capture end-to-end requirements based on stakeholders feedbacks and translate that into respective platform / business process implementation
- Ownership of the book of work in the Portfolio Management space and partner closely with IT for the execution in an agile manner
- Stakeholder management by providing transparency on program financial, progress, decisions
- Collaborate with other APAC Platforms domain to ensure a coherent front-to-back platform implementation to maximize value for the deliveries in the portfolio management and analytics space
- Strong Subject Matter Expert knowledge around portfolio management and analytics
- Excellent logical problem solving and solution design
- Commercial attitude towards quality, cost and delivery of the projects
- Overarching desire to get things done and move towards technology end-state
- Passionate about change management and technologies
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills built on industry experience in technology development or change management
- Excellent presentation and communication skills – problem structuring, logical thinking and story-lining essential
- Outstanding influencing and interpersonal skills, ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams with different level of seniority including senior management face-off
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion in confidential matters
- Advanced knowledge of business process, products and market trends.
- Develop innovative product recommendations based on business, technical, and opportunity assessments, leveraging domain experience.
- In partnership with key business stakeholders form and maintain the product vision. Communicate product vision and the functional requirements of the stakeholders to IT delivery teams
- Define and prioritize product roadmap and team backlog such that the solution effectively addresses business priorities while maintaining technical integrity; provide transparency to stakeholders on priority decisions
- Ensure Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all stakeholders. Communicate and ensure team understands items in the Product Backlog to the level required
- Author requirements, epics, user stories, tasks and timelines aligned with user/customer/market needs; ensures stories meet the "definition of ready" criteria;
- Identify stakeholder needs, negotiate priorities between competing stakeholder interests, and then collaborate with developers to ensure that the requirements are implemented effectively.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of Product Management / Operations and 10+ years’ experience
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.