Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking are currently working with a number of institutions in Hong Kong including Swiss private banks, European private banks, local private banking institutions and independent asset managers who are all looking for senior bankers covering U/HNWI and family offices in North Asia; China, Taiwan and Hong Kong. Below is a job description that applies to the clients we work with, NNM and revenue targets vary from institution to institution.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for managing a private client portfolio consisting of U/HNWI and Family Offices in North Asia - China, Hong Kong and Taiwan
- Developing and maintaining relationships in the region with frequent travelling to prospect new business and meet clients
- Advising clients on portfolio management, asset allocation and other traditional and alternative investments
- Working closely with investment advisory, compliance and execution teams
- Role reports into Team Heads, Desk Heads or Market Heads
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Private Banker or Client Advisor in an established private banking or wealth management institution.
- Excellent relationships with U/HNWI and Family Offices in China, Hong Kong and Taiwan
- Currently managing a portfolio of at least USD 200MM in assets
- Strong business development skills. Excellent track record of revenue generation (ROA) and asset acquisition (NNM)
- Located in Hong Kong