Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking are currently working with an international private bank looking to expand their team in Singapore by onboarding a Private Banker with a coverage in one of the following markets; China, Hong Kong, Taiwan.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for managing a private client portfolio consisting of high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals in one of the following markets - China, Hong Kong, Taiwan or Macau
- Developing and maintaining relationships in the region with frequent travelling to prospect new business and meet clients
- Advising clients on portfolio management, asset allocation and other traditional and alternative investments
- Working closely with investment advisory, compliance and execution teams
- Role reports into Managing Director
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Private Banker
- Excellent relationships with HNW and UHNW clients in one of the following markets - China, Hong Kong, Taiwan or Macau
- Currently managing a portfolio of at least USD 150m
- Strong business development skills. Excellent track record of revenue generation (ROA) and asset acquisition (NNM)
- Located in Singapore or happy to relocate