Private Banking Relationship Manager (External Asset Manager)
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 17 nov. 17 2017-11-17
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. In Hong Kong, we recruit within the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Banking and Financial Services, Human Resources, IT, Risk, Compliance, Legal & Audit, Office Support and Sales & Marketing.
Our client is a growing Chinese financial services group with a strong Private Equity & Private Bank backed by a Fortune 200 business.
- University graduate with a degree in Finance, Business or other related discipline.
- CFP license preferred Holder of Hong Kong SFC RA1 license.
- Demonstrate proven track record in Private Banking/Consumer Banking/Wealth Management of attaining substantial AUM with strong market knowledge;
- At least 3 years' relevant experience
- Good existing client relationships are essential
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin is a plus
What's on Offer?
- Attractive salary package with excellent commission
- Multi-tasking environment
- Excellent China market exposure
Strong Investment Analysts, Private Bankers (from Premier Banking) and Investment Brokers will also be considered.