Private Equities Analyst / Associate
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- VMS Investment Group
- 20 nov. 17 2017-11-20
VMS Investment Group of Companies (the “Group”), is a leading multi-strategies investment group with diversified businesses covering proprietary investments, structured finance, asset management, securities brokerage and corporate finance advisory. The Group, with AUM about USD 3 billion, makes private investments in private / public equity and pre-IPO / IPO investments as well as special situation investments including distressed assets, acquisitions of controlling equities, collateralized loans and bonds. To cope with our expansion of private equities arm of business, the Group is currently seeking for analyst/associate to take up the following scope of work:
• Perform fundamental industry research and financial analysis including financial modeling and valuation
• Assist in financial due diligence process and liaise with external professional parties on deal execution process
• Prepare investment memo, presentation files and investment reports in a timely manner
• Assist the PE team in ad-hoc tasks
• Business travel for due diligence work
• Experienced candidate would be considered as Associate position
Successful candidate should be a degree holder in Finance, Economics or Accounting discipline with 2-3 years relevant experience in buy-side private equities or asset management field, experience in TMT and/or Healthcare industry would be advantageous. The candidate shall also have strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills and be able to work under minimal supervision. Excellent presentation skills, including good command of spoken and written English and Chinese along with a proactive working attitude would also be essential for this role.
We offer various training opportunities and great career path. Candidates, who are dedicated to develop a long-term career in PE field and interested in this position, please send your CV including current remuneration details via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Information collected for recruitment purpose only.