An established private equity player with a strong Asian track record is looking to hire an Associate/ Senior Associate for their investments team based in Hong Kong with a focus on Pan Asia deals including Australia and Japan.
Assisting the senior members of the team, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and monitoring existing investments
- Supporting the investment process for new investments
- Sourcing and conducting due diligence on prospective investment opportunities
- Compiling performance data and performing portfolio analysis and benchmarking
- Preparing quarterly and annual internal and external reporting documents
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- 3 - 4 years (Associate) or 4 - 6 years (Senior Associate) of experience in buy side, consulting or investment banking. Candidates with more than 6 years of experience and a strong understanding of Asia investments will be considered for a VP role.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and persuasively
- Astute commercial sense, strong analytical skills and superior critical thinking
- Able to multi-task and focus on delivering results
- Fluency in Southeast Asian (Bahasa, Thai, Vietnamese etc) will have an added advantage.
- Candidates with fluency in Korean or Japanese will be considered for a separate team.
Please send your cv in MSWord to Phoebe Ling at firstname.lastname@example.org