At Blackstone, we look to attract and retain the brightest minds in the business, hiring professionals across a wide range of disciplines. Our employees are integral to the firm’s identity, contributing to a culture of integrity, professionalism and excellence. It is their dedication and passion for their work that has helped Blackstone become a trusted partner for some of the largest institutional investors in the world. We encourage independent thinking and reward initiative, while providing services to help employees grow professionally. Our global business platform and brand reputation provide an unparalleled launch pad for growing your career
- Analyze financial data and developments in financial markets important to the business of the Blackstone Group.
- Conduct research of targeted industries for investment purposes.
- Perform valuation analyses of prospective investment opportunities under consideration, including the assessment of financial risks.
- Compare a company's financial data with other companies of the same industry, size and location to forecast industry trends.
- Design and develop quantitative models to assess the economic performance of targeted companies.
- Prepare written analyses and evaluations of investment opportunities for use by Blackstone Group management and review by clients.
- Participate in both internal and external client meetings, negotiation of contracts and other agreements, and due diligence sessions.
- Oversee current portfolio companies and analyze potential exit opportunities.
Blackstone seeks to hire individuals who are highly motivated, and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors as well as:
- Associate candidate: should have completed at least Two full-year cycle of investment banking or Private Equity, and have prior experience in leading due diligence work streams
- Experience with analysis and execution of all deal types ideally within Private Equity arena
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in fluent/ native English and Mandarin
- Strong financial modeling and analysis skills, preferably with prior independent experience handling complex financial models
- Has the ability to present and liaise with clients at all levels and managing existing relationships
- High potential leadership skills and also team players who are comfortable working in a smaller office environment
- Flexible and takes initiative
High level of professionalism and integrity
If you need a reasonable accommodation to complete your application, please contact Human Resources at 212-583-5000 (US), +44 (0)20 7451 4000 (EMEA) or +852 3656 8600 (APAC).
The Blackstone Group and its affiliates provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, marital or partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic predisposition, veteran or military status, status as a victim of domestic violence, a sex offense or stalking, or any other classification prohibited by applicable law.
To submit your application please complete the form below. Fields marked with a red asterisk * are required in order to enter into a possible employment contract (although some can be answered "prefer not to say"). Failure to provide this information may compromise the follow-up of your application. When you have finished click Submit at the bottom of this form.