Our client is a Reputable Private Equity firm that focuses on direct growth capital investment in Pan-Asia.
Notwithstanding the COVID-19 pandemic hitting hard on the primary market, with their sufficient capital and renowned international LPs, our client is expecting a Director to join their team and expand their Asia business line.
Joining the team as a Director, you will be responsible for:
• Report directly to the Chairman, you will play a key role in leading deal sourcing and origination and leading associates & analysts on the whole deal process
• Origination, analysis, structuring, monitoring and trading of investments in Asia- Pacific
• Source, evaluate, and execute investment opportunities
• Formulate deal structure and conduct due diligence on potential investments
• Negotiate terms with companies, prepare investment memos and formulate financial models independently
• Negotiate and finalize term sheets with companies
• Assist with management of the ongoing investments
Interested candidates must:
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of TMT especially new tech (AI, Robotics, Fintech) market with a good Private Equity Investment deal track record.
• Demonstrate a strong skill and network in deal sourcing & origination
• Excellent English and Putonghua communication/presentation skills.
• 10+ years of experience in M&A or originating and investing PE Funds
• Excellent communications, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Strong project and stakeholder management skills.
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package, generous fringe benefits as well as excellent opportunities for career advancement. Interested candidates please send your application to: Jovid.Tong@onearw.com