A large APAC PE fund has recently set up their private credit team across the region. They're now looking to add candidates into their team at associate/senior associate level, or at Director level.
- Support deal valuation process through financial modelling, company credit analysis and sensitivity analysis
- Draft and prepare investment memo for investment committee approval
- Participate in transaction execution in private credit investment onshore and offshore
- Manage the post- investment monitoring and portfolio reporting
- Graduates from top-tier universities in UK or US
- 2-5 years experiences in banking or other buyside firms with solid modelling experiences
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
- For director level: at least 8-10 credit analysis experiences required in China and other Asian markets.