Process Lead-Insurance -up to 80K-12mths rolling contract
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 17 mai 18 2018-05-17
A multi-national financial institution is urgently looking for a process lead, initially on a 12 months rolling contract.
Our client is one of the largest global Insurers and offers a wide range of financial services. The Global Finance Transformation Programme will deliver an integrated global set of processes and systems spanning Financial Analysis and Reporting (FP&A), Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR) and Finance Operations (Fin Ops).
The Process lead will provide design leadership owning the key documentation and ensuring that regional requirements are met without compromising group reporting requirements. They will also ensure that design decisions are compatible with the Oracle Fusion and HFM system and aligned with core technical architecture. The Close process covers the L3 processes of Financial Close and Consolidation and General Accounting, including the hand-offs with the Financial Operations processes.
As a Process lead/ Project Manager, you will engage in the following:
- Owning key deliverables such as the proposed global period close process
- Working with the Global and Regional SMEs to facilitate the Close process requirements gathering and design and timely decision making in line with the programme schedule
- Facilitates the Close Process fit/gap workshops and works collaboratively with the regions to identify a global close process
- Identify regional variations to this process and either standardise these or ensure they can be catered for
- Identify the hand-offs and dependencies between FPA, FAR and Fin Ops and also from other functional areas (i.e. Actuarial, Tax, Investments and other non finance functions integral to the close process)
- Identify the control points in the process and feed in to the Control Framework
- Working with the Global Solution lead to ensure the proposed close process is supported by the solution design/capability
- Reviewing and inputting into testing strategies and approaches
- Reviewing and inputting into data conversion strategies and approaches
- Facilitate the implementation of the Global close process
- Understand implications the transitions states have on the successful implementation of the global process
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related disciplines
- Big 4 background + 7 years' experience
- Experience in Finance Transformation, accounting and reporting
- Multiple project lifecycle experience of the design and implementation of processes
- Finance systems experience
- Strong Project Management skills
- Ideally insurance experience
- Excellent communication skills with spoken and written English
- Worked in financial services and managed large scale projects
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.