- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
Lieu de travail : Hong KongAs an Implementation Consultant in the Credit Assessment and Origination (CAO) Services team, you should possess both functional and technical capabilities and will be playing a key role in various software implementation projects for our commercial and corporate loan origination solutions. In general, you will be expected to perform tasks which include:
- Working closely with the Project Manager on planning the project activities and timeline
- Running requirement gathering workshops to understand client's requirements and to advise clients on how the requirements will be addressed in Moody's CAO solution
- Conducting the solution design and gap analysis
- Implementing the solution by (but not limited to) configuring user interfaces, business rules, financial templates, rating models and workflow process-related aspects of the system utilizing Moody's proprietary tool kits and/or industry standard software tools
- Liaising with internal parties on defect tracking and new functionalities
- Performing Business Verification Testing (BVT) before delivering the final solution
- Assisting clients on data migration and integration with 3 rd party systems
- Supporting the execution of System Integration Testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Providing training to clients on the usage of the system and the proprietary tool kits
- Supporting pre-sales activities if required
- Actively participating in enhancing our product knowledge database (e.g. documentation, feedback on products/project methodology, development of "how-to" entries, etc.)
ERS Credit Assessment and Origination
The ideal candidate will have a minimum Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Finance, Accounting or related field, and 3 - 5 years of relevant professional experience in financial system implementation projects (gained with banks, software firms, consulting firms or integrators). You will be asked to demonstrate:
- Strong understanding of corporate/commercial banking related credit risk assessment, credit rating and credit underwriting experience
- Good understanding of accounting concepts and the use of balance sheets, income statements, financial ratios, etc.
- Good understanding of finance instruments, such as loans, letter of credit, fixed-income products, treasury products, guarantees, etc.
- Experience with implementing large scale financial systems; loan origination, loan management, credit risk management solution implementation experience is a big plus.
- Hands-on IT skills: knowledge of database management systems and client-server architecture, hands-on experience with at least one software programming (such as C#) language and one DB scripting language such as PostgreSQL, Oracle SQL
- Ability to investigate and problem solve technical issues
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact with system users and IT
- Willingness to travel to our clients' sites 25 - 50% of the time.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.