Product Control - FICC (Top tier US IB) - relocation available
- $HK 55,000 - 65,000
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Eames Consulting Hong Kong , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8091
- 14 août 18 2018-08-14
Their business is constantly evolving and moving into new markets and products. Business Finance & Control plays a key role in enabling business activity in a robust control environment. You will be actively encouraged to develop close working relationships with the business and other key stakeholders i.e. Market Risk, Legal Entity Controllers, Accounting Policy, Operations, Audit, Tax, Treasury, Technology.
- Detailed P&L decomposition including escalation of material unexplained variances
- Provide explanations for significant P&L drivers e.g. market changes, new deals, book remarks, reserves etc.
- Complete daily reconciliation of estimate to actual, and ensure reporting website is updated with explanations for all material differences
- Complete month-end financial legal close, P&L and balance sheet as well as management close
- Balance Sheet Reporting
- Produce daily balance sheet estimates, ensure accurate and timely reporting including analytical review on significant movements and balances
- Decomposition of balance sheet for the business, identifying opportunities to reduce adjusted assets
- Complete month-end balance sheet reporting by internal deadlines, explaining movements or variances between estimates and final results
- Ensure all balance sheet accounts are reconciled, escalating variances.
- Ensure all reserve balances and valuation adjustments are reconciled and appropriately authorized
- Must have Bachelor’s degree
- Over 5 years work experience dealing with FICC products
- Experience from any analytical function from an IB will be considered