Our client, a leading global private wealth management firm, is looking for a Product Owner / Project Manager to lead their strategic solutions development and project management. The selected candidate will be leading the next generation wealth management solutions in the region. This role is a high profile position at the Senior Associate / VP level with great exposure.
- Work with the business partners including technology, operations and legal to develop strategic and tactical solutions to achieve business growth objectives.
- Define and establish project scope and business requirements with the stakeholders. Perform business analysis, user story, and define workflow. Provide recommendations on process enhancements and systems upgrades.
- Manage end-to-end project business analysis including feasibility study, requirement analysis, UAT and implementation support.
- Lead the project with end-to-end management across initiation to final implementation. Manage a matrixed project team and secure project resources.
- Build a strong relationship with senior business leaders and decision makers. Formulate projects which can assist the achieving the business objectives.
- Provide direction, consultancy, and support to business and project teams.
- Manage projects on schedule, budget, scope, quality, risks, issues, team, resource management etc.
- Manage and reconcile conflicts on resources and expectations between stakeholders, act as an escalation point when required.
- University graduate with a Masters or Bachelors Degree preferably in Business, Finance, IT or other related disciplines
- Proven experience in managing and delivering projects across cross-functional and geographical spaces.
- Proven experience in people management, demonstrate strong leadership capabilities across different geographies and culture.
- Private / Retail Banking or Wealth Asset Management experience is preferred.
- Great knowledge of the business process and change management.
- Strong interpersonal skills with different senior stakeholders.
- Strong strategic vision and leadership.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in verbal and written English communications essential.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at email@example.com and put Product Owner / Project Manager - Private Wealth Management in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Executive Director - Head of Derivatives System Production Support
2) Core Java FX/Pricing/Options Developer - Leading Brokerage
3) R&D Technology Lead - FinTech Innovation Lab