- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Selby Jennings Singapore
- 12 nov. 17
Product specialist- Tier 1 Global Asset Manager
- Lieu de travail : Hong Kong
- Salaire : Competitive
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Our client is a leading global asset management firm with $100b in AUM. There are looking for an experienced product specialist to work closely with client services, marketing and portfolio team.Our client is a leading global asset management firm with $100b in AUM. There are looking for an experienced product specialist to work closely with client services, marketing and portfolio team.
- Know about client portfolios and be able to run and interpret reports on performance attribution and portfolio characteristics.
- Act as a bridge between Portfolio Managers, Client Relations, Sales, and Marketing and other internal functions and teams.
- Provide exemplary service and actively manage and enhance relationships with both the external and internal clients of the organisation.
- Ability to come up with high quality presentation materials for client meetings, as well as interpreting portfolio performance and analytics for clients.
- Assist fund managers and team members in handling client inquiries
- Write monthly and quarterly client letters and fund reports. These generally include a discussion of the Asian team’s investment strategy, portfolio performance, performance attribution and portfolio changes.
- Work with the portfolio managers, marketing and client relations for presentation documents
- Develop timely and focused materials to capture targeted marketing opportunities such as identification of an underperforming competitor.
- Involve in development of new products.
- Experience as a portfolio manager, analyst, or other background as an investment-oriented professional involved with Asian equity investing
- With excellent English writing / communication skills, native proficiency highly preferred
- An undergraduate degree in economics, business, international studies, or a relevant field. MBA and/or CFA degrees preferred.