Production Support & Implementation - Algo Focus
- 750 - 900k per annum
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BeathChapman , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8112
- 12 févr. 19
A market leading agency broker is currently looking to hire a Product Support & Implementation Analyst in Hong Kong.
This will be a hybrid position, with responsibilities spread over multiple areas – including production support, client onboarding, testing, SQL development and involvement in regional/global projects. In terms of exposure, the successful candidate will cover the business’ Dark Pool, internal trading desk and electronic-traded Algos.
- Provide 1st/2nd line support to internal and external traders
- Drive the client onboarding process – offering both pre and post sales technical advice
- Take ownership of application upgrades and new functionality deployments – ensure that clients are well informed throughout this process
- Work closely with EMS/OMS vendor partners to define specifications for FIX integrations – provide support for all proprietary interfaces between the business and 3rd party vendors
- Support all 3rd party FIX connectivity
- Ensure that sales teams (and external customers) are well versed on new product features/functionalities – provide offsite support and consultation where necessary
- 8 – 10 years’ front office application support experience – gained at a bank, broker, buy side or trading system vendor
- Strong expertise in FIX certification/connectivity
- Ability to write SQL in MSSQL, Oracle and Sybase database environments
- Prior experience driving regional/global project initiatives
- Solid understanding of Asian equity markets
- Excellent communication skills – ability to liaise successfully with internal team members, traders and external clients
If you believe that your skillset is aligned to the above criteria, and would like to know more, please contact Benjamin directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.