Programme Manager, Change & Transformation - Custodial Services, Hong Kong
Our client are a global full service investment bank. They are seeking a seasoned Programme Manager with a solid change and transformation delivery background to join as a programme manager
- Working with the business and technology to understand requirements and put together a programme
- Hands on delivery of programmes in the custodial services business change and transformation division
- Managing a small team and ensuring that programmes are delivered to time and budget
- Working in an Agile delivery environment
- Bulding relationships with a global team of project services
- Hands on experience delivering programmes of work in a banking / custodial services environment
- Good knowledge of FX / Equities and Fixed Income products
- Good knowledge of custody / sub custody business
- Ideally knowledge of transfer agency business including use and understanding of vendor platforms such as Multifonds
- Very strong written and spoken communication skills in English
If you are open to opportunities and would like to consider this position, please send your CV to email@example.com
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.