- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- m-Finance Limited
- 19 nov. 17 2017-11-19
Job Function Information Technology (IT) > IT Project Management / Team Lead > IT Management > Technical / Functional Consulting Benefits Dental insurance, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Travel allowance
m-FINANCE Limited (Financial Technology Company)
Headquartered in Hong Kong with operations across China, m-FINANCE is a an accomplished and prominent market leader in Greater China on forex/bullion trading platform and financial information services. Established in 2002, the firm's competent trading platform solutions and services are widely used by many market leaders with the highest market share in the region. For years, m-FINANCE has been striving for excellence and has always been committed in providing cutting-edge and innovative one-stop trading applicaion.
If you are eager for success;
if you like to take on challenges;
if you want to achieve more in your career;
if you enjoy a work hard play hard environment;
We cordially invite you to join our professional team.
- In charge of project deployment and implementation
- Coordinate with customer representatives to define, develop and confirm user requirements
- Provide technical guidance and leadership
- Carry out pre-sales support; prepare commercial proposal and project schedule
- Act for system change management and UAT coordination
- Responsible for clients management; maintain good relationship and serve clients with a professional manner
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years in IT project management or system delivery related working experience
- Broad IT knowledge, good business sense
- Technical know-how in Java Application, MS SQL Server, Cloud Infrastructure, Mobile Computing, Linux/Windows Server environment and Network operation
- Previous project management experience in mission critical financial application and knowledge in Forex/Bullion market are definitely an advantage
- Able to cope with tight project schedule and demonstrate the ability and flexibility to work under dynamic environment.
- Good team leader with self-initiative, highly motivated and result-oriented, devoted to excellence, excellent problem solving and communication skills are the key to the success of the job
- Strong in building up and maintaining relationship with clients at all levels from executives to operational staff
- Customer-oriented with good business sense
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese. Mandarin is an advantage.
We offer excellent career prospects and remuneration package to the right candidate. If you would like to take this exciting opportunity and form part of our professional team, please email your full resume with availability, current and expected salary in strict confidence. Resume without current and expected salary quoted will NOT be considered.
You can learn more about us at www.m-finance.net.