- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 21 mai 19
Develop project plan to achieve software development goals.
- Develops the high-level project plan, sets objectives, identifies resources, resolves constraints and delivers good quality application system
- Develops, coaches and mobilizes the project team to achieve specific software development goals. Takes part in the actual development work when necessary
- Evaluates, identifies potential challenges and develops contingency plan to minimize business risks
- Ensures effective communication in place between users and IT team members within project and also cross projects
- Maintains up-to-date project file and ensures the design work are well documented
- Provides technical support to ensure smooth 24 hours round the clock operation (including Disaster Recovery Site support) within the bank
- Familiars with Software Development Life Cycle and Design Methodology
- Gathers and analysis business needs & evaluates software packages
- Designs application software and verifies delivered results
- Ensures development work follow department standard and guideline
- Ensures the software development progress according to schedule
- Prepares documentation of the analysis and design work
- Degree holder in Information Technology or relevant qualification
- At least 10 years of experience in application software development with at least 4 years in project management
- Project Management Professional is an advantage
- Exposure to multiple computer platforms
- In-depth knowledge of the Banking industry in particular SWIFT and Remittance
- Major projects work on remittance and payment system, SWIFT compliance and SWIFT message processing
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Be a team player for mobilizing the team and vendor resources
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.