Background: My client is one of Asia’s largest independent asset management firms offering world-class investment services and products for institutional and individual clients globally. They are now looking for a subject matter expert (SME) to work on their Investment Accounting System migration and implementation project.
- Work with vendor in implementing the back-office application replacement project.
- Working with business users to understand their requirements
- Liaise with different teams, but not limited to, front office and data team, for redesigning key process flows.
- Maintain stakeholder relationships and manage expectations.
- Development of project strategies and expected results with users to ensure the applications are meeting expected deliverables.
- Implementation/ System Migration experience of back-office system within the Buy-side industry is a must.
- 10 -15+ years of experience in Project Management with the domain in Investment Accounting System (FIS/Sungard)
- Excellent vendor management skills and project management experience on implementation of packaged solutions.
- Experience with investment accounting system in FIS/Sungard is a MUST
- Owning Process Re-engineering experience is a definite plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills, communications and presentation skills, positive, can-do attitude, meticulous are essential.
- Good Excel and SQL skills
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Candidates with less years of experience will also be considered
Candidates who are interested in this position, please apply directly with your latest CV including current and expecting salary. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified