Chappuis Halder & Co (CH&Co) is a global consulting firm dedicated to the financial services industry. We offer advisory and expertise to retail & private banks, corporate & investment banks and insurance companies for both their businesses and functions. CH&Co is known for its experience and research regarding digital transformation, finance and risk management as well as business processes and operational efficiency. To support our growing activities in Asia, we are currently looking for an experienced PM to provide consultancy expertise to our client for a highly strategic 12-month China development project.
- Engage all project stakeholders contributing to the asset management arm of our client; coordinate with internal and external advisors (lawyers, tax and bank experts) based in Shanghai
- Manage financial aspects of the project; provide updates to Board of Directors in timely manner
- Lead the implementation of China project, monitor budget, remediation plans in case of deviation
- Advise expertise and knowledge of China asset management market
- Conduct detailed analytical assessments and recommendations on business development plans
- Keep abreast of industry and regulatory changes
- Bachelor's degree or above in Finance, Economics or other relevant disciplines
- 10+ years of work experience in the asset management, banking and financial services consulting industry
- In depth knowledge of financial markets and the asset management industry in mainland China
- Good command of spoken and written Mandarin Chinese and simplified Chinese; Fluent in English
- Proven track record in leading strategic projects
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS office applications, result-oriented and motivated, proactive, can-do attitude, highly energetic, ethical
Interested candidates please send your application to our Regional HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.