Project Manager - Client Onboarding
Job Description & Requirements
Qualification and Skills
- Engage the Compliance team to identify the parameters of programmatic solutions to new/existing regulatory requirements
- Work closely with the regional Client Onboarding Team to understand the existing operational processes, identifying opportunities for efficiencies & ensuring technological solutions are being implemented that promote scalability
- Identify & escalate fixes that will resolve local & global client/staff frustrations
- Challenge & verify the necessity of business requirements, prioritizing business critical deliveries over 'nice to have' requests
- Run SQL queries to investigate & analyze problem areas & their impact
- Create business & functional requirement specifications outlining implementable solutions that will address business needs while keeping the client experience at front of mind
- Work with developers to ensure requirements are clearly understood & the technical solutions are aligned
- Track & monitor project deliveries across multiple business units, escalating blocks
- Test deliveries are in line with business requirements & offer a positive user experience
- Engage staff to ensure delivered solutions are properly integrated into the daily account opening processes
Company Overview Interactive Brokers
- University graduate or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Commerce, Business Administration, Finance or similar;
- 4+ years of relevant work experience;
- Holder of professional certifications such as PMP, Six Sigma will be an advantage;
- Strong qualitative and quantitative skills;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English; Clear communication and writing skills. Mandarin & Cantonese are a plus;
- Familiar with the project lifecycle and have experience in handling challenges related to project implementation.
a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees. (if hyperlink is deactivated please copy https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899 to your browser)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info