Project Manager - Front Office
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Chandler Macleod
- 19 juin 18 2018-06-19
Looking for a PM to ensures operational risks are effectively identified, assessed, controlled, managed and reported. They provide risk management awareness through effective communication, consultation and service to the business. This opportunity will provide the individual with a chance to liaise with senior members of the firm to lead top initiatives and directly engage with teams across multiple markets in the Asia region. This role is focused on technology and controls related to Best Execution.
- Technology and Controls related to Best Execution.
- US Investment Bank
- 12 month rolling contract
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage and deliver region specific and firm-wide Risk change programs.
- Perform an advisory role related to local market regulations, Firm policy & procedures, system dependencies, division best practices
- Build strong relationships with Business, Compliance and Technology stakeholders across the region to drive continuous improvement on Risk governance
- Promote risk education and awareness and provide senior management summaries as appropriate
- IT, Project Management or Risk Management Professional with 8+ years of experience in Risk, IT Development, IT Risk, Information Security or similar subject-matter
- Proven track record in the financial services industry; preferably in an investment bank with sales and trading, finance, operations, technology or internal audit background.
- Knowledge of Software development lifecycle and change management either through IT project management or developer/quality assurance experience.
- Strong analytic and problem solving/process improvement skills; ability to learn quickly and solve poorly defined problems
- Excellent verbal and written skills with ability to create high quality written products that are comprehensive, accurate, and tailored to the audience
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization with excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to manage multiple demands and changing priorities.
- Knowledge and experience of the regulatory environments within Asia specifically related to the securities business.
- Understanding of Operational Risk and associated regulations (e.g., HK SFC, MAS, ASIC, etc.), and the associated application to internal controls.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Justin Peck on +852 2833 4197 for more information.