Project Manager - Regulatory (FATCA/CRS)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 12 juil. 18 2018-07-12
Maltem Group is an international Consulting company representing more than 1000 consultants and offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Brussels, Paris, Sydney, New-York and Luxembourg... We help clients to manage the ever - evolving needs of the business, we provide highly IT/functional skilled and talented teams, as well as individual consultants for client’s complex projects. Maltem Asia has over 60 consultants specialized on the following practices: - Business Organization - Digital - Data Management - Innovation. We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join us & work on regulatory topics.
- Work on compliance related projects especially with respects to FATCA and CRS.
- Liaise with revelevant stakeholders & present project advancements.
- Help the eam meet regulatory requirements.
- Providing training support & documentation to team members
- Understanding banking compliance & regulatory's latest requirements and proactively managing them.
- University degree
- Proven project management experience (at least 4 years)
- Strong knowledge and experience in dealing with regulatory requirements.
- Strong communication & softs skills.
- Fluency in English is a must, Cantonese/Mandarin is a plus.