Senior Associate - Value Partners
Value Partners is one of Asia’s largest independent asset management firms that seek to offer world-class investment services and products. Since our establishment in 1993, the firm has been a dedicated value investor in Asia and the world. In November 2007, Value Partners Group became the first asset management firm listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock code: 806 HK). We embrace a value-based approach in our analysis of investments, a value we aim to foster in our culture and the training of our investment professionals.
We are looking a business analyst to participate in the back-office application replacement project. The analyst is in the implementation team focused to oversight and responsible for the implementation of the back office system, in replacement of our legacy fund account system. The team will also need to own the system (purchased package) skills for on-going support and maintenance purpose.
- Implement the back-office application replacement project.
- Working with business users to understand their requirements
- Ongoing application support to the daily operation, after launch.
- Liaise with different teams, but not limited to, front office and data team, for redesigning key process flows.
- Maintain client relationships and manage client expectations.
- Development of test strategies, test plans, test cases and expected results with users to ensure the applications are meeting expected deliverables.
- Over 3 years of experience on the buy-side fund administration domain.
- Implementation experience of back-office system within the asset management industry is a definite plus.
- Vendor management skills and project management experience on implementation of packaged solutions is a definite plus.
- Experience with investment accounting system including SimCorp Dimension, Portia, FIS Global, Eagle Star, HiPort, is a definite plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills, communications and presentation skills, positive, can-do attitude, meticulous are essential.
- Good Excel and SQL skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese