Project Manager, Location Strategy / Off-Shoring (1 year contract)
- Competitive Salary
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Wellesley Associates Limited
- 15 juil. 18 2018-07-15
Our client, a global bank, is looking for a Project Manager to drive and extend an existing off-shore project roll out. PM with off-shoring experience covering APAC region will be ideal.
- Take ownership of the continuation of a recently delivered off-shoring project, and extend the scope to multiple countries with an existing offshoring model.
- Extensive senior stakeholder engagement across the APAC region as well as head office, ensure transparent communication and project milestones are achieved.
- Working closely with multiple overseas teams to ensure a smooth functional transition across different counties, including where the activities will be off shoring from and the receiving country.
- Report into a global Project Manager for Location Strategy and into the APAC Transformation Programme Manager.
- Responsible and lead a team of BA based in HK, as well as the ability to utilize Bas based on different countries if required.
- This position will be equivalent to a level of a senior manager
- Proven project experience in off –shoring in the financial service industry
- Strong senior stakeholder management experience
- Experience managing across multiple sites with strong communication and cultural understanding
- Strong effectiveness in data management with Excel and Project reporting skills
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online with your latest CV in word format and expected salary to Jane Wong. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified