Project Manager (Network / Infrastructure) – 1 Year Contract
- $50,000 nego.
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Gravitas Recruitment Group
- 16 mai 18 2018-05-16
An opportunity has arisen to join one of Asia’ leading life insurance companies as they embark on a virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) transformation.
- Design and implement office networks and IT infrastructure
- Manage project planning including equipment, materials, personnel and costs.
- Work closely with multiple vendors to procure equipment and services
- Become go-to person for stakeholders during project execution
- Ensure project compliance with company policy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, or related discipline
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in technical project delivery
- Experienced in server room setup, office relocation and data centre migration projects
- Familiar with Microsoft AD, Exchange, AIX, VMWare, Cisco and SAN products
- Willing to travel
- Fluent Cantonese
- Rapidly growing financial services company
- Potential for extension/permanent
- Quick interview process
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to J.Gibbon@GravitasRecruitmentGroup.com or call Jonathan Gibbon on 3907 0744 for a confidential discussion.