Project Manager, PMO (Core Banking Project)
About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
Manage the Project Office of the Core Banking Project to ensure the delivery of the committed project objectives and results within approved budgets and timeframes. This includes the establishment and enforcement of project discipline, establishment and maintenance of project plans, control of project financials, monitoring of project quality, prioritization of change requests, reporting of project status, management of vendor contracts and general administration of project logistics. Responsibilities
- Establish and enforce project methodologies, policies and procedures across all parties in the project team
- Develop and maintain project plans with project managers involved covering all required tasks and resources comprehensively
- Manage and control all project related financial details to ensure that project is delivered within approved budget
- Establish change request control procedures to manage and control all change requests raised during the project
- Establish formal project reporting guidelines, procedures and templates for effective regular project reporting
- Closely monitor project progress and deliverables against plan and quality expectations
- Establish and negotiate all project related contractual issue with external stakeholders to ensure project objectives are met
- Responsible for Core Banking project administration tasks with support from ITD admin support staffs where appropriate
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager, PMO (Core Banking Project).
- University degree in Information Technology, Project Management and/or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of experience in IT industry with at least 8 years in project management and administration or related positions
- Minimum 6 years of experience in the banking sector with general understanding in multiple business applications and a variety of technologies
- Experience in project management work of very large scale IT project, ideally in banking industry
- Process oriented with solid experience in policies and procedures establishment, operational control, quality assurance, compliance monitoring and risk management
- Possess good understanding in general financial management and practical experience in project financial management preferably on projects with budget over HK$150M
- Experience in vendor management with successful joint delivery of technology solutions for business support
- Resourceful, creative and proactive in continuous improvement and advancement
- Self-motivated, reliable and committed with abilities and desire to deliver and seek continuous improvement
- Strong communication (Cantonese and English, with Putonghua an advantage), collaboration and influencing skills
- Good team player striving for team success and win-win results
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.