Project Manager, eTrading Regulatory Projects - Leading International Bank
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Captiare Limited
- 17 mai 18 2018-05-17
Our client is a leading international bank that focusing on investment banking and securities brokerage services. To support its rapid business expansion in Asia, they are looking to recruit a Project Manager for eTrading Regulatory Projects in Hong Kong.
- Act as a project manager for APAC IT or regulatory related projects for Global Markets
- Organize Steering committee meetings / workshops and engaging different stakeholders and solicit their feedback on IT Application Support Management transversal topics.
- Follow up governance control implementation status on electronic trading platform in APAC.
- Drive & coordinate impact assessment of changes on IT regulatory control setup & escalate issues timely if necessary
- Be responsible for APAC Application Support operating procedures and guidelines, maintain procedures and documentation repository. Assist IT Application Support Management to produce procedure documents, execute regulator review and sign-off process, communicate procedures to Application Support group and assist implementation.
- Be responsible for managing and implementing the Bank IT guidelines on APAC Global markets IT.
- Follow ITIL Application Support methodology to carry out incident escalation and system change management procedures.
- Provide system and process documentation
- Excellent documentation and writing skills.
- Good Project Management skillset
- Takes initiative and is results driven
- Strong decision making and analytical skills
- Ability to innovative
- Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence
- Strong team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Business knowledge on regulation and market rules is an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Power point)
- University qualification with IT Major
Interested parties please click 'APPLY" to apply. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
Kindly click https://captiare.vincere.io/careers/ for more job opportunities.