Run and manage the full project development cycle from master planning, design and construction
Our subsidiary company is looking for a high calibre to join with our Company.
- Run and manage the full project development cycle from master planning, design and construction
- Lead and supervise property management team, maintenance contractors and technical staff on a daily basis
- Arrange tenders/contracts, monitor and follow up the progress and workmanship of reinstatement, improvement works
- Prepare annual budget, including contract service expenses, preventative maintenance costs, energy management expenses, repairing cost, improvement and capital items
- Bachelor degree holder with relevant professional qualification in Housing Management, such as registered architect/ MHKIA/ MHKIS/ MRICS Holder
- At least 10 years in project management, with over 5 years in property developers
- Proven track record in project managing full project cycles, from feasibility study, design & planning, to construction supervision & handover to operation
- Strong leadership skills and good communication skills
- Hard working, willing to OT when in need
- Candidates with less experiences will be considered as Project Manager
- Proficient in spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Please submit your CV online and please include your current basic salary and your expected salary in your CV, also remark your visa kind and status in your CV if you need work permit in Hong Kong.