A well-known Digital Insurance firm is hiring a QA Lead / Manager to support their large scale product launching.
In this role, you will become a member of the Back-testing and Development team, working alongside other Digital QA managers while setting up all of the necessary tools, documentation, and test plans for a successful QA team. If you think of yourself as a bug hunter extraordinaire and can identify defects that no one else even considers, this is the job for you!
- Assuring management that new and refactored features are free of defects
- Taking ownership of the defect correction workflow within the Application Development team by working closely with the business and development team
- Conducting ongoing testing of minor feature releases
- Design, develop, execute, and deploy automated test scripts and functional components by using appropriate testing tools for both front-end and back-end Quality Assurance
- Suggesting improvements and documenting defects for multiple internal and external systems
- Writing and implementing test plans for the projects
- Conducting user acceptance testing sessions
- Organizing Beta and A/B tests by using Configure and code
- Maintaining our defect documentation system
- Maintain and troubleshoot automation scripts
- Update and maintain existing test automation artifacts
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, IT or related discipline
- 3 -5 years' hands-on experience in Digital projects testing (Less experiences may consider assistant manager role)
- Good programming skills, e,g. Java/Java Script/Python etc
- Experience in a wide variety of testing efforts, techniques and tools
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Cantonese & English is a must
- Ability to work independently in high pressured, timeline driven environment
Please email your full resume in MS Word format to email@example.com, quoting the job reference K1156 in the subject field. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.