• Multinational teams I Test strategy • Flexible and Energetic team
About Our Client
My client is an international Top-Tier Insurance firm, with the mission to write a new chapter within industry. They are currently building the next generation platform that drive engagement and revolutionise health and wellness. They are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to be part of key team in driving the digitisation. Job Description
The Successful Applicant
- Collaborate with groups such as Product Management, User Interaction, and Customer Support and define testing strategy
- Develop the test plan for the tasks, dependencies and participants required to mitigate the risks to system quality and obtain stakeholder support for this plan.
- Understand software internals, debug problems using log files, and write automated tests with scripts and/or user-level automated tools.
- Test code at the user level, both manually and with automated tools.
- Lead a team and perform QA in an Agile/ Waterfall development environment with continuous delivery.
What's on Offer
- Proven ability in leading a team with strong analytic capability
- Solid experience in both manual and automation testing.
- API testing experience is strong preferred
- Automation testing experience is a plus
- Good command of both spoken in English and Cantonese
- Will provide you an opportunity to build secure and new digital experience for customer
- Offers strong career progression as the company focuses on promoting from within
- Build your career progression as a strong insurance technologist