Quality Engineering Intern - Mox
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- You will be part of the Quality Engineering team, mentored by experienced engineers
- You will write, update, and execute end-to-end tests
- You will write, update, and execute performance tests
- You will also help to integrate automated tests into building & deploying pipeline tools
- You will get to work on DevOps related tasks for PoCs and/or process improvements
- You will also help with researching into alternatives tools / frameworks
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
For more information, check out mox.com.