RAD Developer - Equity Derivatives (C#/VBA Expert)
- $1.0M HKD per annum
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Aquis Search
- 25 juin 18 2018-06-25
APAC DeskDev will sit alongside the Equity Derivatives Trading team, providing technical solutions and ad-hoc development.
- Gain a strong technical and business focused understanding of APAC Markets businesses and our technical implementation.
- Work effectively with team members in other locations situated regionally, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore.
- Provide subject matter expertise in some or all of the following business processes: Market Data Management, Risk Valuations and P&L attribution/reporting, Structured notes issuance and analysis, life-cycle management and document reporting.
- Relationship management of Business / IT clients and teams regionally, ability to forge and maintain strong relationships and communicate at all levels.
- Manage the relationship with other development teams for stronger technical integration.
- Work with platforms to reduce the complexity profile of existing applications and integrate simplification into the environment.
- Contribute to the Engineering tech stack build-out for the suite of "quick business win" deliverables.
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computer Engineering or related discipline is preferred but not required
- Significant work experience in commercial software development, predominantly full stack web frameworks and exposure to more recent technologies
- Financial knowledge in the area of Equity Derivatives and a passion to work with front-office traders preferred but not required
- Proven ability to work well in delivering complex systems in a changing, fast paced environment
- The ability to develop intuitive and robust user interfaces which improves user experience
- A real passion for Agile working practices and a strong desire to work with baked-in quality disciplines, such as TDD and test automation
- Sound knowledge of application architecture and design