REGIONAL HEAD OF FINANCE (LAW FIRM): 15+ YEARS
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Star Anise Limited
- 21 juin 18 2018-06-21
Newly created Senior Finance role covering APAC region.
Our client is well established and prestigious professional services with high reputation on the market. As fast growth business and its continuously commitment to expansion, an outstanding and exciting opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre Finance profession to join and lead the Finance and its Grater China operation based in Hong Kong.
This role is essential directly reporting to the global CFO of the firm, you will cover its offices in Hong Kong and greater China, providing a seamless service with its sister offices worldwide. Our client is specifically seeking a true business partner and a strategic expert who can provide expert analyses and commentary on the China operation’s performance and growth plans. Working closely with the firm's regional Managing Partner, you will spearhead a number of projects designed to improve profitability and efficiencies in each office, presenting financial models and statistical analyses into a high impact, compelling story that can be understood by non-finance professionals.
In addition, you will act as subject matters expert, you would be expected to provide expert strategic advice on the direction of the region’s operations and critically analyse the firm’s performance against targets. You will be managing the firm’s regional accounting and finance functions, based in Hong Kong.
To qualify, indivial must possess:
- A qualified as an accountant with at least 15 years’ in-house finance and accounting experience, preferably with a multi-national law firm or professional services firm.
- Currently holding a title of head of finance (or similar) with a strong track record of team management, handling difficult Q&As to key stakeholders, and major achievements in designing and implementing major projects from initiation to completion.
- First rate and confident communication, presentation and inter-personal skills, as well as high levels of diplomacy are required.
- Fluency in spoken and written English are essential for this role, whilst Chinese language skills would be an asset.
To apply, please contact Jennifer Yang for a confidential discussion at +852 3708 9510 quoting job reference number JY.33304. To visit more Legal, Compliance and Risk management jobs please check www.staranise.com.hk
Data collected will be for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 5 business days of your application, please assume your application has not been shortlisted.