A top-tier asset management firm is looking for a Reqest For Proposal (RFP) Specialist to join their Institutional Business Team! The ideal candidate must possess good English writing skills and able to work under fast-paced and stress environment with tight deadlines.
- To produce the RFP respond to fulfil the requirements of sales team ad business' requirements.
- Work closely with portfolio managers and marketing team for promoting bespoke and existing investment solutions and products of the company
- Support business development / sales function which includes sales preparation, pitch book preparations and sales materials essential in client engagements
- Collect & analyze data to evaluate existing and potential clients, markets, products & business opportunities
- Research & evaluate economic, competitor, market, industry and client growth trends
- Bachelor degree or equivalent from business or quantitative background
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience, with strong understanding of Asset Management environment across institutional and retail channels in financial markets
- Strong analytical skills including VBA, pivot table etc would be an advantage
- Experience and knowledge in data mining with strong writing skills
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin