Your new company are a leading firm in the Insurance industry. They have a strong presence in the Hong Kong market as well as on a global scale. They are seeking a dynamic and confident Recruiter to join their successful and growing team. This is a 12 month, renewable contract which will include an excellent benefit package; competitive annual leave and medical cover.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with Hiring Managers in order to enable delivery of their talent acquisition needs
- Consult with Hiring Managers to create and define the End to End recruitment strategy. Conduct a needs assessment to define job profile and mandate. If appropriate, discusses solutions including organisational design to determine the role's Unique Selling Points
- Determine a sourcing strategy that includes internal mobility, employee referrals, targeting appropriate direct sourcing channels, engaging recruitment agencies / Search firms
- Exercise judgment, utilise external market knowledge and manage Hiring Managers expectations to ensure a successful hire
- Ensure thorough understanding of internal processes and manages Compliance to the same
- Previous solid recruitment experience from three years plus within the technology recruitment space
- In-house recruitment or agency recruitment within technology recruitment
- Ability to work with virtual teams and operate in a matrix environment
- Proven ability to manage the full recruitment lifecycle from initiation through to offer and on-boarding, with a focus on the use of direct sourcing methods
- Knowledge of current regulations and law surrounding recruitment
- Strong relationship building skills with both managers and candidates
- A background in working across geographies would be a plus
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Jennifer Jackson at Robert Walters on Jennifer.email@example.com or call +852 2103 5386 quoting the reference: JJH/902110. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.