Regional CEO, Hong Kong - North Asia
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Pure Search Hong Kong , Numéro de Licence EA : 12S5954
- 18 juin 18 2018-06-18
Prominent Financial Institution seeks C-suite leader from the Financial Services sector with track-record and network in Sales/Trading across Fixed Income & Equities. Regional CEO role leading North Asia business, providing services that match buyers and sellers in wholesale markets across; interest rates, credit, commodities, FX, emerging markets and equity derivatives through voice and electronic networks. Providing post trade risk mitigation and information services for a range of clients. Requiring multilingual communication skills in Chinese and English, both in Hong Kong and the wider North Asia region.
- Oversee client relationships in the North Asia region. Including direct visibility and personal relationships with strategically important and key accounts, together with relevant industry bodies at the most senior levels.
- Manage dealing/trading floor population including recruiting, retention, motivation, succession and termination of relevant staff to ensure commercial management development. Regularly review business areas operational performance and recommend improvements where appropriate.
- Lead cultural change including appropriate tone from the top-down and focus on key behaviors for the division; integrity, respect, consistency, loyalty and corporate values where innovation can flourish.
- Ensure compliance with the evolving regulatory landscape and internal / external governance requirements and controls, ensuring all relevant group policies are adhered to. Awareness and governance of recent standards of corporate governance and business ethics with strategy to implement changes where needed.
- Manage the risk profile of the business and ensure all appropriate financial, operational, compliance and risk management controls and procedures are in place.
- Technical Background:
- A financial services professional from revenue (P&L) trackrecord with the highest integrity, significant senior experience in the financial markets trading environment with strong managerial and change management skills.
- Seasoned innovative leader with broad and deep functional expertise and product knowledge/ financial instruments.
- Experience of development and product strategy, with a track record of end to end solutions and sales development together with originating business from your network across HK/China/Asia wide Financial Institutions.
- In depth knowledge of technology and excellent understanding of the challenges faced by the banks and buy side firms in their back office and risk management processing departments.
- Demonstrated ability to transform the structure of a business, drive efficiency and margin improvement to fund growth.
- Innovative – high impact with an unparalleled track record for execution and delivery. One who can put structure, process and discipline in place without loosing the entrepreneurial and dynamic strength of the organsation.
Analytical ability and strategic thinking – ability to take a holistic view of the business across all functions and led a wider discussion on industry development
- Effective problem solver and negotiator involves others in decisions but is also an independent decision-maker
- Works well with the CEO and board and be seen as a team player
Managing and motivating others – execute against business strategy to drive significant new and existing growth
- Ability to attract and retain top performers (A players) and develop next generation of managers and own successor
- Assertive, steps up to a crisis and assumes responsibility
- High level of self-motivation and self-confidence is resilient and perseverance with a high degree of emotional intelligence
Communication – a visionary who creates and communicated a compelling view for the future of the business, leads the team through growth and change and inspires individuals to achieve their best performance at all levels with the organization
- Ability to challenge and be robust at every level of the business whilst maintaining good relationship with management teams and other internal stakeholders
- Decisive but also passionate and collegiate
- Ability to tailor leadership style to fit the culture