- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- ALS International , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8075
- 20 nov. 17 2017-11-20
Our client is renowned for their advisory and specialist services in helping their clients navigate and solve some of the most complex challenges ever faced. Their people are some of the smartest and most exceptional in their industries of expertise, and often go above and beyond to surpass expectations. Due to continuing growth and expansion in the Asia Pacific region, they seek a Regional COO of the highest caliber to spearhead their Asian operations.
Reporting directly to the Group COO based in the UK and working with the Senior Management Team in Asia, this is an instrumental role responsible for:
- Formulating and devising the strategic plan for the region in line with global objectives
- Working with the country and business heads to capitalize on opportunities and drive profitability
- Align functional departments and increase collaboration to streamline policies and processes across the region
- Bring innovation, new ideas and adopt new technology to drive continuous improvements
- Leverage the networks and relationships globally to cross sell and strengthen consistency in their global services offering
- Be a key business partner with the senior management team, identifying and addressing macro and micro economic impacts, industry changes and trends in an appropriate manner
- Coach, develop and mentor an experienced team of functional heads and operational staff across multiple jurisdictions
To succeed in this role, we are looking for the following:
- Highly numerate executives, ideally with a professional finance degree or MBA
- 15+ years of experience of working in a blue chip international company or professional services oriented firm, where you have demonstrated success and progression within the same company
- Good regional exposure across Asia, particularly in growing businesses in China
- Worked in a similar COO capacity leading strong functional teams in a large matrix environment
- Strong communication skills and with the presence and gravitas to present to the senior management team
- Ability to influence and win-buy in to new and innovative ideas and best practices
- Proven experience in driving change and mentality in an organization
- A high degree of energy and passion to really make a difference
This is a unique opportunity to work with intelligent and smart industry leaders in a professional services environment. A competitive package will be offered to the successful candidate. Interested applicants that meet these requirements should send their resume to Janice Ho quoting reference 15936 by clicking "APPLY NOW" below or contact Janice on +852 2920 9131 for further information.
Follow us on LinkedIn to be the first person to learn about our featured mid to senior level opportunities.