Regional Internal Audit Senior Manager
- 13 mths salary plus discretionary bonus
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Achievers Recruitment Limited
- 25 sept. 17
Our client is an US based asset management firm with an international presence. To cope with their business expansion, they are now hiring a Regional Internal Audit Senior Manager to join them based in Hong Kong, working closely with the Global Audit Team based in the US.
- Manage Internal Audit function in Hong Kong and China. Work in conjunction with management team in executing the annual global internal audit plan using a risk-based approach and work closely with the Global Audit Team based in the US.
- Develop audit plan to ensure high level of corporate governance be maintained throughout the Group
- Provide advice to business unit and functional heads in the implementation of internal control policies to safeguard the group from significant risks
- Conduct risk assessment on control framework and propose improvement plan
- Conduct audit reviews of business and support functions of the Group in an effective manner to assure the effectiveness of their system of internal controls.
- Promote an appropriate control culture within the Group and assure that relevant key control measure are undertaken to minimize the risk exposure if the Group
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience required. CIA, CISA, CPA, or other applicable certifications preferred.
- Must possess strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and persuasion skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills required, with the ability to effectively communicate with all internal and external customers. Good Mandarin is required.
- Industry experience in Asset Management or Insurance is preferred. Travel will be required.
Interested parties please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only***