Regional Manager, Business Development (Partnership Distribution – Insurance)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- ALS Recruit , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8075
- 16 juil. 18 2018-07-16
Our client is a leading insurance firm globally. This position will be based in HONG KONG.
This role is to identify, lead and support the acquisition of new distribution partnerships for the firm in Asia. To manage the bid process for the new partnership opportunities to ensure that they have been fully evaluated for economic value and are an appropriate fit for the firm.
To succeed in this role, you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- Strong quantitative background in finance or actuarial is preferred, with more than 10 years exposure within a business development, M&A or strategic development role or environment
- Ability to work independently in addition to being an integral part of a larger cross functional team and deliver results within predetermined timelines.
- Ability to identify and develop new and existing local and regional bancassurance partners for the firm
- Project manage the new deal bid process for the acquisition of new partners for the firm
- Manage internal departments (Insurance, Finance, Legal, Actuarial, M&A etc.), LBU’s and potential partners to explore and develop potential new partner relationships
- Propose deal structure e.g. Partnership fee, bonus scheme and other deal terms
- Work with LBU’s to develop strategic business development plans to maximise distributor value and grow the local Partnership business each year
- Establish business development capability in country to ensure that new opportunities can be followed up and developed
- Ability to speak an Asian language is a plus
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com