Regional Risk Consulting Manager - Life Insurance
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Argyll Scott Hong Kong
- 16 juil. 18 2018-07-16
This is a new, exciting and highly visible role in a well established and reputable financial services company.
Our client is a multinational financial institution with various business lines (including asset management and advisory businesses), and they are currently recruiting a future team lead role which would specialize in their ESG (Economic Scenario Generators) modelling through Prophet for risk consulting purposes. They are a leader in this market and they can provide good work/life balance. They are also planning to expand further in the Asia region given their newly formed partnership with another market leading company. This role will be responsible for working with the business and sales teams to lead technical modelling and trainings. It is a highly visible role and will soon be a team leader role.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Have excellent technical skills, and solid mathematics/quantitative background
- Be able to communicate effectively with both English and Mandarin
- Have at least 5 years' experience in actuarial, quantitative, financial modeling or related areas
- Have a good understanding on the life insurance market, understand various modelling required in life insurance companies, and previous experience with consulting firms would be a plus
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send an updated version of your CV to Sze Sze Yeung at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 3695 5140 for a confidential discussion
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.